Pitch in the Park

Clamour Theatre Takes Second Place!

When: Saturday, January 21, 2017
Where: Town of Orange Park Town Hall, 2042 Park Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073
Admission: Free


The Clamour Theatre Company is delighted to report that we were awarded second place at the first annual Pitch in the Park on Saturday, January 21, 2017, pitching our plan to raise money to purchase the historic Clay Theatre in Green Cove Springs and to make it our home.

Congratulations to winning pitcher, Zachary Schwartz, who won first with a pitch for his smartphone app, IntoGo, and to Wally Trudeau, in third place with his unique drywall repair tool.


Pitch in the Park is a collaboration between Bob Hawkinson of TLC Total Lawn Care and the North Florida Inventors Group, Brian Knight of Pragmatic Works, multiple business owner Paz Patel, and Bill Garrison of the Clay County Economic Development Corp. Master of Ceremonies Wally Conway, host of WKOV’s Home and Garden Show, kept things moving, and judges Kate Stewart, Peter Roach, and Joe Kincart probed deeper into each pitcher’s plans. Their evaluation was 60% of the final score for each participant, and the remaining 40% came from YOU, the audience! We are grateful to everyone who organized, judged, and worked the event and to those who came out and voted for us. THANK YOU!

And thank you to …


More goes here …